Damage Analysis, Measurement and Testing Technology
Analytical services, damage and material testing on site for the industry. Quick order processing with short routes. Together with customers, we find causes and solutions in our laboratories.
Whether in the areas of automotives, electronics, medical technology, precision mechanics, or machine tools – we create analytical services for you in our test laboratories, such as damage and material analyses, and resolve failure mechanisms. We do not leave you stranded with complex test results – from damage recording up to damage prevention, we accompany you as the customer, because an analysis alone often raises more questions than it answers. To this end, we also work in the areas of process development, quality assurance, reverse engineering, and benchmarking.
Watch us at work!
At all times, our customers have the option of being present in the laboratory during analyses – exercise their influence, gain an immediate understanding of the analysis results, and draw the correct conclusions from them.
This is what our customers have to say:
- You helped our company along quite a bit, thereby significantly reducing the costs involved in satisfying complaints”
- “You provided us with important advice concerning quality defects and their removal”
More than 60 regional industrial customers. Join them and profit from a detection rate of more than 90% for technical damage cases. technischen Schadensfällen.
In addition to light microscopes and scanning electron microscopes, a variety of preparation devices and measurement devices are available in our laboratories; our experienced employees are available to you for competent advice and support in all analytical issues, from sampling to reporting.
- Scanning electron microscope (SEM): We depict material structures with high magnification, extending into the nanometer range and with high depth of focus
- X-ray analysis system (EDX): We determine the elementary composition of any kind of solid matter
- 3D measuring technology: We measure objects on the profile projector or in SEM
- Various light microscopes, digital cameras, and image processing systems
- Materials-science grinding machine for production of transverse specimens
- Ion beam cutting device for production of high resolution material cross-sections
- Sputter device (with carbon-filament evaporator) and diamond saw for specimen preparation
- White light interferometer
- Tensile testing machine
- Contact angle measuring device
- High-speed camera
- Modern image capture, image processing, and image archiving software