Whether in analytical instrumentation, flow chemistry, energy, semiconductor industry, food and beverage or life sciences – microfluidic handling systems are facing several major trends:
(1) a need for accurate measurement and calibration facilities;
(2) a need for complete functional systems rather than for the individual components;
(3) commercialisation of academic research results;
(4) standardisation of fabrication technology & materials, modules & connections, and quality assurance & test equipment;
5) cross-overs between technologies, e.g. microfluidics and electronics, and microfluidics and robotics, and last but not least
(6) the rise of machine-learning enhanced fluidic systems.
We will present various of our liquid handling solutions in the industrial exhibition, such as our deep learning-based measuring system for determining the volume of jets. Let's get in touch to discuss how we can meet your sicentific or industrial measuring or dispensing challenges.
In the meantime, you are welcome to watch our latest video on "Laboratory Automation | Customized Solutions for your Application" our visitit our website on Liquid Handling Workstations