Assay automation with LabSlice XL for complex samples in laboratory centrifuges
We automate your assay on a standard laboratory centrifuge! For your bioanalytical or diagnostic assay, we are developing a tailor-made LabSlice XL.
The LabSlice XL is an open platform for implementing customer-specific assays for complex samples (e.g., food samples, meat, water samples, sputum, etc.). Accordingly, the outer shape of the cartridge is flexible and depends on the requirements of each assay. The cartridge integrates all reagents and assay operations and is actuated by a benchtop centrifuge, in which up to three cartridges can be processed in parallel.
The advantages at a glance:
- Reduced investment costs by using standard laboratory centrifuges
- Complex analyses can be performed on-site by untrained personnel
- Reduced risk of contamination due to the use of disposable cartridges
Hahn-Schickard – Your expert for assay automation
You benefit from our many years of expertise in the field of assay automation on microfluidic systems. Application examples for the LabSlice XL include:
- Detection of pathogens in wastewater
- Analysis of zoonotic pathogens in raw meat
- Extraction of pathogen DNA from sputum samples
Hahn-Schickard supports small to medium-sized companies in the development of their products. In addition to our own expertise from interdisciplinary teams, we offer a broad network with other research groups.
Are you looking for a strong partner for the development of your products?
Are you looking for a reliable partner for a cooperation project?
Please contact us!