Flow sensors – Measuring speed with heat
Custom-tailored sensor solutions and system solutions for your measurement task, from initial concept to production.
Thanks to our many years of experience in the area of thermal flow sensors in MEMS technology, we are your ideal partner for sensor solutions for measurement, regulation, and control of mass flow rates.
Measuring ranges from nanoliter to cubic meter per minute
Thermal flow sensors are highly sensitive and therefore beneficial for the detection of minimal flow rates. Due to the minimal thermal mass of the sensor membrane, they feature a short response time that allows fast measurements, particularly for highly dynamic dosing processes or oscillating flow rates. Under consideration of pressure and temperature, the measured mass flow rate can be calibrated for volumetric flow or flow velocity. The measuring method is relatively robust towards aging and contamination; drifts from deposits can be detected by evaluation electronics and compensated.
Your partner for the development of your individual solutions in accordance with your specific specifications and requirements.
We develop application-specific sensors and microsystems for measuring mass flow rates, volumetric flows, and differential pressures in gases and fluids. In close cooperation with our customers and partners, we offer R&D services, from the initial idea up to the transfer to production.
Our product range covers the following services:
- Analysis and preliminary investigations concerning feasibility and a cost estimation of your task with an estimate of the attainable measurement accuracy
- Design, technology development/adaptation, and process support of thermal MEMS sensors
- CFD simulation
- Design, mounting and connection technology
- Hardware and software development for sensor control and evaluation
- Measurement technology from development test assembly up to automatic calibration
- Reliable processes (certified quality management system in accordance with ISO standard 9001:2015)
- Coordination of technology transfer to OEM partners
Within the scope of the development process, you profit from our highly qualified, committed, and competent employees, who will always offer you a quick and effective technical support.